i cant old sport understand old sport your accent
Oh gosh Tania I love you! Okay the following may or may not be true because upon answering I realized that I don’t do much significant with my life.
Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something. - Today I had my first finals of the week and you know just how intensely they can wear you out right. So I was in need of some food. I knew that I was going to have to put in a lot of effort if I really wanted something to rebuild my dropping intelligence and replenish my empty belly so carefully and strategically I reached into my backpack and pulled out two dollars. When I knew that I couldn’t fail, I whispered to my mom “Can we run through a drive thru? Here’s money for a sandwich” And there you have it. A time in which I worked extremely hard facing incredible amounts of difficulty.
Aurora: Story of your first kiss. - Nyeeehh… … … Well you see it was a beautiful evening spent at the beach with the one who had my heart. Underneath the starlight, Ross Lynch (my husband from Austin and Ally/R5) and I spent countless moments spinning and twirling and dancing through the sand. He spun me around which became a blur lost in our giggles. When the spinning stopped, so did the world around us. It seemed as if the moment was perfect, and holding me close I noticed the moon’s reflection in his eyes. Then…
Nemo: Your bravest moment. - Okay, I’ll be completely honest about this one, so props to you of you read the entirety. A few months ago, my father who I don’t spend time with because of certain issues, became extremely upset with me when I told him where I hoped to attend college and shared my goals for the future with him. He screamed and yelled and threatened as he does, but for the first time in my life, I remained calm. In the middle of his rampage, I walked away. Because I was at a house with only him there with me, I went to the bathroom and locked the door. He screamed and shouted from outside the door, threatening me to open up - but I didn’t give in. I yelled back, “I’m not coming out until you calm down.” I heard instances of grief as he walked away, and he didn’t come back for about an hour. When he finally did, to my surprise in an extremely calm manner, he stood outside the door and apologized to me. When he did, I unlocked the door and walked back out as I stated that I would. This is the best that an intense situation with my father has ever been handled, so I actually pride myself on it quite a bit.
There ya go. :)
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
There is this person on Instagram who likes my pictures all of the time do I looked at his pictures AND HE PHOTOSHOPS HIMSELF WITH CHARACTERS
WHY. THIS JUST REALLY REALLY BOTHERS ME. HE ALSO PHOTOSHOPS THEM WEARING SUNGLASSES AND CALLS THEM HIS PARTNERS IN CRIME AND I JUST CAN’T IT BUGS ME I’M SORRY